View Profile j00bie

2,189 Movie Reviews

funny shit

i dont even think ive heard of you before but that was a pretty solid flash :)~

CoolDrMoney responds:

Yuh I was validated in November 07 so I was right around the time the SS died! How fuckin great!

daily toons still alive!

i really am surprised everyone is still keeping this shit together, that said, i totally deserve all the credit for this movie.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

lmao dailytoons are dead this is the last 1. but yes you get the credit for this

O_O

lmao ive been out of touch with the group for so long i didnt even know that this project was goin on

Starberry responds:

world of j00bcraft

615 Game Reviews

LMAO

i can't believe this got frontpaged. friggen great stuff, man.

wow

i got 100 per cent i totally didnt expect that (i had to guess on the glock truffle clock one though :()

MushroomT responds:

co author

holy shit son

well denvish, this stuff is much better then the original, which already had some bloody high standards. the game is more asethetically pleasing, the audio is better. All the graphics are amazing. and, of course. its friggen addictive and hella fun. Well, i was planning on doing the afternoon doing homework or something productive... but it looks like i have a new flash game to kill off the rest of the day.
Awesome work.

Denvish responds:

HI! SORRY ABOUT RUINING YOUR DAY!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG. Cheers man...

3 Audio Reviews

COOLIES

WHAT'S JOLLY ROGERS PHONE NUMBER? I WANT TO MEET HIM!

THEPOSTALMAN responds:

1800eatshit
jk
Im not going to give you my phone number.
Bye
Look for us with some real recording equipment soon.

TRIPPY!

i didnt know UFO's sounded like penguins walking, you learn something new EVERY FRIKKIN DAY!

Enjoy your 10.

Bob-is-Gawd responds:

Thank you...

i take that as a compliment... what could i do with review's like that? :)

i liked it..

FF7 is really the only FF game i really took an interest in, so i recognize this tune. i really liked it, its catchy, this version is next to identical of it, great job!

yowza