Be a Supporter!

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 58 Fans

All 3,238 flash Reviews

Starday08: Super F0d Starday08: Super F0d

funny shit

i dont even think ive heard of you before but that was a pretty solid flash :)~

CoolDrMoney responds:

Yuh I was validated in November 07 so I was right around the time the SS died! How fuckin great!

Night in Hotlanta Night in Hotlanta

daily toons still alive!

i really am surprised everyone is still keeping this shit together, that said, i totally deserve all the credit for this movie.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

lmao dailytoons are dead this is the last 1. but yes you get the credit for this

D4ilytoon 9/11 Edition D4ilytoon 9/11 Edition

well aint that somethin

TheStarSyndicate responds:

hi jef

Jetto Ninjin Jetto Ninjin

lmao ive been out of touch with the group for so long i didnt even know that this project was goin on

Starberry responds:

world of j00bcraft

littleFoot littleFoot

this is awesome.

the amount of detail and time that has been put into this is just unbelievable. i am amazed at your work. there is no more to say. this deserves to be on the top. simply.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

it sends a good message which i agree with, it also comes with a shit load of bells and whistles and the like. good stuff. i've always disliked ebaumsworld for the very reason. i never visited to know about the bandwidth stealing issue. that's a real pain in the ass. either way, the movie was great :o).

Wade vs The StarSyndicate Wade vs The StarSyndicate

i can't believe this got frontpaged. friggen great stuff, man.

All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!!

Dont you think that the "All Ng Fads Die" 'fad' is getting kind of lame now? bleh, anyways.

I thought it was still a quality movie. as much as i despise limp bizkit, i thought the music flowed very well throughout this collab. there were a few parts which were pretty shitty but some other ones were animated well. it just seems that by saying "all ng fads die" you are trying to make original unique movies, but at the same time you use a matrix fight scene, but thats probably what you were going for anyways so whatever.

MoodPoosh responds:

"Yeah, that part with the Matrix fight scene was a MATRIX SPOOF, also known as a SPOOF OFF THE MATRIX. Lol. Thanks for the review and I'm glad you liked it overall. And for this callab getting old: its only the begining my friend."

Lame? no
Better? yes

>Misfitblob Collection >Misfitblob Collection

daily day is on friday silly boy. i dont know why mrsimon submitted already either. :o

but this was awesome but just so you know it isnt until the 7th.

Misfitblob responds:

I konw, but I couldn't wait til lthe 7th

For Illwill For Illwill

this movie is just fucking great. seriously, it was worth waiting all day for it to come out. fucking awesome man. im sure it took you a large chunk of your day to make but by god it's hilarious.

5ed, faved and reviewed. genius submission sir.

mrSimon responds: